Saturday, October 9, 2010

Workshop in Sonoma, California

Namaskar Everyone!

I will be back in the North Penninsula in November for a workshop.

Come join me for some fun on Saturday November 13th at 10:30 a.m.

We will have a morning practice of asana, pranayama, and some meditation.  We will take some time for a lunch break and then have a short talk on Ayurveda and Food.  We should be done by around 3 p.m.

The cost of the workshop is $40 to pay for the plane ticket out to Cali and rental of the space.

I'm attempting to organize this from 2000 miles away. I would appreciate your assistance in confirming that you will be attending, so that I have the correct amount of handouts for the Ayurveda talk.

The event will be held at En-er-gy
http://www.en-er-gy.com/

Jay Shiv Shakti

shrimatasharan@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment