Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ahhhh! Black Friday!

As many rush out to do x-mas shopping, I will do mine sitting at home on the computer.  When I think about celebrating the birth of Christ I think of the compassion he extended to all, not consumer electronics.  So, instead of dumping more "stuff' into the lives of the people I love, I donate in their name to a charitable organization.  While there might be a few awkward moments when you tell your loved ones that you bought a lama in their name for a family in Peru, your gift could make a huge difference in someones life.  Chickens for a family in Cameron or a small business loan to a family in Bolivia, to me, pails in comparison to the latest gadget or shiny new shoes.

Below are links to the two charities that I have been donating to for some time.  Check them out, make a difference in someone's life, and have a great Holiday season!

4 comments:

  1. Looking for the best Black Friday Treadmill deals in 2020? You're at the right place. Do checkout the latest deals that you can afford to miss nordictrack c 950 pro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for the best Black Friday Treadmill deals in 2020? You're at the right place. Do checkout the latest deals that you can afford to miss mitre saw black friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. click here to know more

    ReplyDelete